omega signs is a major player within a dynamic and high-profile industry. as a result of sustained growth, the company now need to recruit an additional team member. you’ll be a smart, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, looking to build a career with a progressive organisation.
we require a project coordinator to join our fast-paced retail team. you will be working on national accounts for our blue-chip retailers.
main responsibilities for this role include:
- to be a key point of customer contact and through regular contact identify their requirements.
- to maintain regular contact with customers other external contractors to keep up to date on project plans
- to process customer orders by coordinating the activities of sub-contractors, omega in house production and installation.
- to work with project manager to ensure that each contract is run profitably and efficiently.
- to occasionally attend client meetings to discuss requirements and conduct surveys as required to assist project managers with site-based matters.
- ensure the completed orders are processed through the erp system and invoiced correctly in a timely and accurate manor.
- monitor and report on your involvement on each customers activity via the activity log and ensure the information is readily available to senior personnel.
- to constantly review the services undertaken for a client and ensure the company has the ability to fulfil.
- to monitor erp searches and kpis to ensure projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- to ensure your work is compliant with all company operational policies (including health & safety and erp system requirements).
- to work with other team project coordinators to provide guidance and direction and assist project managers to ensure efficient delivery of projects.
- to assist project managers and senior project managers in delivering an unrivalled service to the customer to ensure the company remains the preferred supplier.
- to communicate positively and constructively with other department teams for the benefit of both the company and the client.
- other duties as directed by management.
- you will be an enthusiastic self-starter who thrives on being part of a team to deliver unrivalled customer service.
we are offering an attractive competitive salary package, based on experience, with 20 days annual holiday + bank holidays (rising to 25 after 2 full years employment) and contributory company pension scheme.