omega signs is a major player within a dynamic and high-profile industry. as a result of sustained growth, the company now need to recruit an additional team member.
you’ll be a smart, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, looking to build a career with a progressive organisation.
we require a bill of material administrator / planner to join our production management team.
- liaise with the contracts team to determine the customer requirement for the signage.
- liaise with the production operatives to determine the most up to date and efficient
- processes and materials to be utilise for the manufacture of the signage in the most cost-effective way.
- liaise with purchasing to ensure the sign uses the most cost-effective materials and suppliers to manufacture the signs.
- create the bill of materials on erp system reflecting an accurate predicted time for each operation and correct quantity of materials.
- maintain effective stock material utilisation.
- monitor any deviation to the implemented bill of materials.
- reflect any changes that occur during production.
- report any cost efficiencies that can be achieved.
- methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
- competent in following procedures
- computer literate (knowledge of erp systems advantageous)
- full training will be given on in house erp system.
- job types: full-time, permanent
- company pension
- on-site parking
- perk box membership
- day shift
- monday to friday
we are offering an attractive salary package with a great opportunity for growth, based on experience, with 20 days annual holiday + bank holidays (rising to 25 after 2 full years employment) and contributory company pension scheme.